Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are ya a robot Wise? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Ya know everything.
    Or maybe you're worse, are ya a teacher? [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

LMAO@White shooting and herstory!

Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I like this quote as a representation of all sexism against males.

[l]"If you're unsure of your partner, look at their birth certificate. If they are male, they are having an affair."[/l]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Funny, unconventional, and rightful definition I've found in UrbanDictionary:

Call me a fucking racist, but here is the truth:

Sure, blacks have suffered a lot IN HISTORY. But today is different. They talk about how they are being held down by the whites, but look, they get their own holiday and television program! If there was a National White Appriciation Day, oh man, the world would freaking end. They can call eachother niggers, but if a white person does, they would just get the shit beat out of them. If a black says a crude comment to a white, and the white talks back, then that is automatic racism. If a white person shoots a black person, it is racism. If a black person shoots a white person, it is self defence. I have heard black kids on the bus as a child, and they would always be bragging about how they beat up some 'skinny whitey', but then the subject would drift to the time when some white kid punched one of them, then they would go around telling people that that kid is a racist. If a white person gets arrested by a black cop, then thats alright. But if a black person gets arrested by a white cop, then OMFG RACISM.

If you think about it, the whole slavery thing was PARTLY (not in whole) a favor to them. In my oppinion, it would be better to work my ass off and get housing, clothing, and food, then to be stuck in Africa and watching your family dying in the hot sun, eating dogs and cats, getting weird diseases, and eating my own shit because of the poor economy. But, then again, human rights and such.

Now go ahead, recomend it for deletion. But I speak the truth. Get over it.

White guy: "That black just pulled in front of me!"
    Black guy in the next lane: "Fucking racist!"

Black guy: "That white fucking racist just pulled out in front of me!"
    White guy in the next lane: "..."
    Black guy: "What you lookin at, cracker?!"
    <font size="2" face="Verdana,sans-serif">This doesn't happen over here because we were all whites, and just recently we've been getting welcome black legal immigrants, as well as unwelcome illegal trash regardless of color. But things go in the same direction.

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 23, 2004 01:41 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You ever hear of George Carlin, Wiseman?

You'd love his latest book, When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?

It has a lot of stuff talking about political correctness, and the destruction of the English language.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Looks like a fun person, and a book criticizing political correctness, euphemisms, and religion, is bound to be fun.

Euphemisms suck as well, they are close to politically correctness.

And yes, the modern oh so correct, oh so plural, oh so democratic(, oh so nazi) world prejudices are killing every language, it's sad.

Another thing that pisses me off and is quite close is the stupid big deal some Spanish-speaking Americans (note: Americans as in "from America", and America is a continent) make out of whether they are Hispanic, Latino, Hispanic and Latino, Spanish and Hispanic but not Latino, Latino but OMG I hate Spain those invaders, etc. First off, none of them is Spanish. I am Spanish. Second, we are all Hispanic because we speak Spanish (and those Spain haters are hating it in Spanish). Third, we are all Latinos as well since we speak a language derived from Latin. The Brazilian are Latinos. The Portuguese are Latinos. The French are latinos. Even the Romanian are Latinos. Get over it fucktards.

(If they want a term to describe themselves, they can try "Latin Americans" which includes Brazil, or "Spanish Americans" which doesn't (but careful when translating into Spanish).)

<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 24, 2004 08:36 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123